11 November 2008

The Most Disturbing Thing

I saw the most disturbing, sick, awful thing on TV today. It was an AD on the Discovery Channel about, get this, a MAN who had a baby. I had to look away. It was the weirdest, grossest thing I could have ever imagined. It blew my mind how a doctor and two people could actually endeavor to do that. The culture that we live in today is so demented and backwards from the culture we lived in 100 years ago. Since the beginning of man's existence, women have born offspring and men have been the protector/provider for the women and children. How have we gone so awry from knowing that the human physiology is specifically different in men and women for a reason and for a purpose to taking advantage of medical knowledge and rearranging our bodies however we please? I don't even know what to say...

No comments: