22 October 2009

Inspired - garment series















Ok, after living away from home with a bunch of girls this summer, I decided that it was time for a wardrobe makeover. (p.s. I am still working on the shoe department though) I put together this little outfit Wednesday afternoon after a busy week at work with the relieving thought that I didn't have to get up early this morning (I slept until 8!). With the event on me romoving my face from Facebook on November 1st, I was a little sad and was missing all of the girls that I had been privileged to live with. A while back I had put up a little blurb on Facebook saying that my wardrobe was going through a serious makeover thanks to these girls and I figured that I should finally show some proof. So Ashley, this one is for you.

This outfit is:
Fun yet understated. It has a relaxed and casual sort of feel and I love it because I love to feel like I look nice and still be casual.

No comments: